Anadach Consulting – Our client, a Digital Radiology and Medical consultancy company that offers Radiological, Clinical and Specialized Services with a focus on delivering high quality services to Patients and Partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Reports to: Managing Director
- As a result of strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals.
- To plan, coordinate, direct and supervise all services provided in the facility to enable the organization meet its agreed aims and objectives within a profitable, efficient, safe and effective working environment. S/He will assure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations.
- The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- The Administrator will work closely with the Physicians and other members of the team to ensure the facility is running smoothly and successfully while also working to expand the business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the accounting team to manage fiscal operations such as budget planning and expenditure authorization.
- Manage staff meetings and other internal communications
- Developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Monitor the use of facility resources for effectiveness; assess the need for additional staff and resources to ensure efficacy.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of healthcare services
- Direct, supervise, and evaluate the work activities of employees
- Organize the recruitment, hiring, and training of new employees
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisal
- Develop and maintain a database of staff activities and information using computerized record management systems
- Coordinate and organize work schedules and staff assignments
- Create and implement policies and procedures for the facility
Education, Qualification and Experience
- Proven ability in Human resource management
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role
- Computer proficiency in healthcare record systems and conversant with technology
- Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Law degree is also acceptable
- Work experience in a medical facility; experience in management & customer service
Key competencies & Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Accounting skills and budgeting awareness
- Proficient is the use of Microsoft office suite
- Respect for confidential information.
- Ability to manage people and lead a team
- Extremely efficient, organized, and resourceful.
- Flexible and able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
- excellent organizational skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.