Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Supervisor
- Implement good personal hygiene for all warehouse staffs; Make sure they are properly dressed in company’s uniform with covered shoes during official working hours (no open toe shoes);
- Ensure that the warehouse staffs are properly assigned to duties all the day and monitor their performances;
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary;
- Adhere to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedure.
- Send detailed reports about the warehouse activities to the management on daily basis;
- Carry-out any assigned duty by Management.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by implementing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
- Supervising the whole activities in the Warehouse (loading, offloading, processing waybills from the customer care, waste measuring etc.);
- Secure and be held accountable for all products and other company’s properties including crates, trolleys, pallet jacks etc. sent to the warehouse;
- Monitor and report to the management x number of crates taking out of the factory and x number of crates returning to the factory by the trailer/truck/pickup;
- Take count and record the products returned from outstation customers and report same to the management on daily basis;
- Ensure that warehouse staffs attend to customers promptly and respectfully;
- Brief staff on products to be loaded or on assembly of items to be delivered;
- Ensure products are handed over to the rightful owners/customers;
- Ensure that the warehouse and loading section are kept clean always;
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must be resident in Ojodu Berger/Omole areas of Lagos State.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or related disciplines from a recognized University or Polytechnic;
- Must have strong accounting/mathematical background
- Must have analytical and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (CV) to: email@example.com Using “Depot Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd January, 2019.