HRmadam Consulting – Our client, an oil and gas firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Production Manager
- Candidates who will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the production of lubricants ensuring Lubricants are manufactured to product standards, continuously monitor of all equipment attached to the unit to minimize downtime, and oversee the transfers in and out of finished bulk products.
He/She will also carry out the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the activities of Blending, Filling, Packaging and labeling staff.
- Liaise with laboratory/QA unit to ensure that products meet specification.
- Ensure compliance of production operations with the company’s EHSQ Standard.
- Engage in Stock and Production batch materials reconciliation.
- Monitor and ensure adequate stock of packaging/raw materials are available to meet the set production targets.
- Coordinate operations activities in client’s selected plant: Production Planning (blending and filling), warehousing, and equipment maintenance.
- Must be passionate and must be able to exude high energy, enthusiasm, edge and the ability to energize others
- A good university degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-6 years post graduation and 2- 3 years working experience in Lubricant business and/or plant management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!