A well-established Engineering /Real Estate company is looking to expand into across Nigeria. To organize their growth drive and lead the marketing team across the various Business Regions, we looking to hire astute professionals to join our goal-getting team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Ibadan
Slot: 4 Openings
- Develop new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources;
- Maintain research database by identifying and assembling marketing information;
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget as needed; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances initiating corrective actions;
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives;
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support;
- Develop innovative programs to increase positive Sentiment online for the Company and its services;
- Coordinate and manage the production of in-house marketing materials;
As a minimum, the Ideal candidate MUST:
- Minimum of 2:2 in a related discipline.
- Experience in Real Estate and Engineering Sector with at least 7years work experience and 5 years in a senior Marketing role.
- Excellent communication, listening skills, plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their recent Resume bearing their contacts e.g (Telephone, Email) to: email@example.com quoting Position and location as subject e.g (Senior Marketing Manager, Port Harcourt) Job Coverage:
Application Deadline 21st December, 2018
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further discussions.