Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Sales)
- Ability to source and manage sales portfolio
- Be target driven
- Have passion for Sales
- 1-2 years experience in ISP/Telecomms Industry
- HND/B.Sc/BA in Marketing or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of major players in the Internet industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2018.
Job Title: Sales Director
- Effective inter- functional communication and efficiency to aid the sales process.
- Effective presentation and communication of client’s business priorities and initiatives with the ability to discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry and technical knowledge.
- Coaching and mentoring of the sales team to conduct differentiated conversations both internally and externally.
- Develop unique & compelling business propositions for prospecting of new business and competitive displacement.
- Review and communicate the various sales compensation initiatives – sales incentive plan, Group awards and Group incentive travel
- Develop and maintain a high-performing sales team by providing regular target setting, performance reviews and informal “check-ins”, team meetings and performance re-enforcement.
- Regular meeting with key stakeholders to present performance versus expectation
- Develop and implement sales strategy that drives and attains organizational goals.
- Drive sales culture in the business by sharing and integrating best practices in sales including advice and guidance about clients, sharing examples of success and failure to help drive improvements in the business.
- Achieve team’s annual target (inclusive of churn and run rate) across various product mix.
- Proactively develop & drive new business by developing field sales action plans, enforcing & tracking the execution of client account plans, call planning and opportunity qualification, providing support and remedial action.
- Operational management of the sales team and the sales cycle – planning, forecasting, pipeline, execution and sales administration through ISPIC.
- Conduct and articulate value propositions and solutions to clients
- Coordinate business intelligence report that enables the business to analyse competition and market trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Plan and implement various client engagement activities & strategies e.g breakfast sessions, quarterly dinners and forums etc to build and encourage client intimacy.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with relevant Management and technical post degree qualifications
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear track record of leading a team to close large/complex sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate customer benefits through financial analysis.
- Minimum of 15 years sales experience of which 8 must have been in a large IT firm and 5 years must be at management level.
- Consistent history of meeting/exceeding target.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply