DORNIM Solicitors and Legal Consultants (“DORNIM”) is a commercial legal practice committed to providing exceptional legal advisory and support services to our clientele. In order to deliver world class service in accordance with international best practices, DORNIM possesses solicitors with the technical competence, commercial pragmatism, and excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure that all deliverables are executed efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking to hire for immediate employment, a smart, hardworking and intelligent Accountant for our group of companies.
- Preparing monthly financial statements;
- Keeping and maintaining proper accounting records of financial status of the Firm at every point in time;
- Handling the Firm`s banking transactions;
- Monitoring issuance of receipts and certifying that all invoices are paid up; and
- All other financial duties that may arise for the effective operation of the Firm.
- Managing the petty cash account including but not limited to planning the expenditure of the firm to ensure healthy cash flow;
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts Payable, Bank & Finance Reconciliations, Tax Preparation and remittance, Profit & Loss preparation etc.).
- Generating invoices as at when needed.
- Processing payment within 30 days of submission of invoices or receipts for refunds.
- Ensuring that all vouchers are countersigned before disbursement of cash.
- Interfacing with the company’s designated banks and maintain proper and systematic filing of documents.
- Maintaining contact with the Company’s banks accounts officer and auditors.
- Preparation of Payroll.
- Ensuring that all issued cheques have documented official receipts.
- Ensuring collection of payments from clients and creditors within agreed time frame.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum qualification is 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an accounting role is also required.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools and accounting software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!