Fortem Systems, a tech start up company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for a motivated Business Development Officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how, Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and achieve set goals.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail.
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3 years experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and detailed CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!