Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Manager
- Monitor vendor invoices and look for ways to reduce product costs
- Hire and maintain an active and productive sales force
- Work with human resources to create accurate sales professional job descriptions
- Collaborate with our marketing team to implement effective sales floor promotions
- Create scheduling policies that keep the sales floor properly staffed based on historical sales volume data
- 3+ years’ retail management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong understanding of point of sale software platforms
- 2+ years’ experience creating and delivering effective sales training programs
- Proven track record of success in generating revenue in the retail industry
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Ebute Meta, Surulere, Shomolu/Bariga axis
Job Title: Make-up Artist (Female)
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and wants
- Determine necessary supplies and equipment needed
- Apply makeup in a professional manner
- Pay attention to other details such as costumes and design
- Help in applying and removing makeup and prosthetics
- Work with other crew members
- Examine makeup materials at disposal and chose the best option
- Prepare budget planning for makeup supplies and tools
- Track expenses
- Keep makeup tools and products in check
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards
- Stay up to date with latest best practices, tools and technology in your field
- Minimum of SSCE or Diploma certificate
- Professional or vocational training
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Ebute Meta, Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I axis
Job Title: Skin Care Therapist/Massager
- Perform skin treatments on clients.
- Prepare skin for facials.
- Cleanse skin and remove makeup.
- Perform consultation to determine most suitable procedure.
- Refer clients to dermatologists.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Exfoliate skin and apply cleaners.
- Apply creams and sunblock.
- Instruct client in makeup application techniques and tricks.
- Apply chemical peels.
- Remove skin tags or moles.
- Recommend skin care regimens.
- Use magnifying lamps to evaluate extent of sun damage or wrinkles.
- Squeeze pores and perform extractions.
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Apply wax to remove facial or body hair.
- Apply masks to face and let creams soak in.
- Provide preoperative and postoperative skin care.
- Give manicures and pedicures.
- Massage muscles, skin, and scalp.
- Apply lotions and perfumes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have minimum of SSCE or Diploma Certificate
- Professional or vocational training in similar field is an added advantage
- Candidate must not be less than 20 years of age
- Candidate must show willingness to work
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Sabo, Ebute Meta, Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I axis
Job Title: Female Teacher (Montessori School)
- We need teachers who can handle pupils and who are very efficient, hardworking, proactive, calm and patient, responsible and who are ready to learn and listen to corrections.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice
- Candidates should have minimum academic qualification of NCE, OND etc.
- Candidate must have minimum of 2 year experience in similar role
- Candidate must be able to handle kids
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Candidate should reside around Akoka, Yaba, Bariga, Onike, Shomolu axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org