Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music and Drama Teacher
- An experienced teacher of Music and Drama is required to teach throughout the school.
- A working knowledge of both national and international examinations is advantageous.
- Applicant is also expected to organise and direct regular school productions and lead the teams of staff and students involved efficiently.
Job Title: Teacher of Home Economics
- An experienced and resourceful teacher of Home Economics and related subjects is required to teach through JSS and SSS years. Experience with WAEC examinations is important.
- The ability to offer advise on good and healthy lifestyle choices to students is also an integral part of the job as well as monitoring the sanitary standards in the school kitchen.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their comprehensive CV and Letter of Application to: email@example.com