Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: LASU-ISheri, Lagos
- Provide client support service promptly and when needed.
- Manage and coordinated events calendar effectively and efficiently and reporting events.
- Supervision of all on ground staff.
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize cost.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal and building of security in conjunction with designated staff.
- Handle all permits and renewals, insurance and other regulatory approvals.
- Develop market segments and securing customer relationships
- Confirm payments and ensure that funds are transferred to the company before the events day.
- Approve all aspects of events before the day of the event.
- Ensure all events are held and completed smoothly and step out to resolve any problem that may arise.
- Logistic management and inventory control of all material equipment and other assets of the company.
- Inspection of building structure and fixture to determine the repairs and renovations needed.
- HND or University Degree in any field
- A knack for problem solving.
- Customer service orientations.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Minimum of three 45 years’ experience events operation.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office for windows (word, excel, and power point)
- Must be available for work during weekends and holidays.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality:Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th January, 2019.