Afrifone delivers an innovative, sleek, and affordable smartphones, tablets, and laptops that are accessible for everyone. The first mobile smartphone to be manufactured in Nigeria, AfriOne enables Nigerians to connect with each other and those across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop, implement, track and optimize the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to optimize the end-to-end digital journey for the company.
- Plan and manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including CRM (acquisition, retention and database and business rules), SEO or SEM, email, direct mail, social media and display advertising campaigns, print and SMS campaigns in order to support conversion points along the different marketing channels.
- Oversee social media strategies for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the maintenance and redesign of the company website.
- Improve the usability, design and content of the company website
- Plan and ensure budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitors’ data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the updated on trends of in digital marketing.
- Strategically identify campaign goals and recommend tactics or channels while measuring analytics by using reports and data to analyze campaign results against goals (KPIs and ROI) and identify trends and insights to optimize performance.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in digital marketing. Experience in mobile phone industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the development of marketing strategies, including a working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative market research and business analytics with demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Deep knowledge in platforms such as: website analytics software (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau), paid search engine marketing data sources (AdWords, Bing Ads), site tagging (DTM), ad serving platforms (e.g. DCM); advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; working knowledge of Paid-Earned-Owned content space and able to identify opportunities for each.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels and using A or B and multivariate experiments to optimize users experience; highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate; strong communication and presentation skills with ability to develop compelling strategic narratives and present findings to internal stakeholders and clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th January, 2019.