Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Analyst
- We are looking to hire a skilled analyst to manage the knowledge developed by its various business units: Nextier Advisory, Nextier Power, Nextier SPD, and Credo Advisory.
- Each of these business units generates analysis and insights for various internal and external audiences.
- The Knowledge Management Analyst will work closely with professionals in the various business units to aggregate, categorise and share knowledge.
- The Analyst will work closely with the business unit heads to agree on how to categorise the materials on the internal Nextier KX (Knowledge Exchange) and on what to share with external audiences through the Nextier Perspectives app.
The Knowledge Management Analyst will:
- Aggregate and categorise knowledge on the Nextier KX
- Oversee the output of the Knowledge Management Team
- Ensure appropriate content is shared with the various audiences
- Manage the various databases
- Quality Assurance of all Nextier information shared internally and externally
- Proof read all publications of Nextier.
- Oversee the preparation and dissemination of external publications
- Oversee the publication of the various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual publications across the various business units
- Agree the topics and calendar for the publications and ensure that the schedule is strictly adhered to
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics or any related Sciences or Social Sciences discipline (Second class upper division at the minimum)
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent proof-reading and editing skills
- Self-starter, result oriented, high-energy level, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable interest in research and project management
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the Job Title you are applying for- For Example: (Knowledge Management Analyst)
Note: Kindly follow all application instructions above, CV’s received without the appropriate subject title will be disqualified
Application Deadline 12:00 noon; 14th January, 2019.