We, at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria, the fastest growing Food Retail Brand in the country and one of the most popular Food Brands in the world, are always on a look out for Young, Enthusiastic, Motivated and Focused individuals who are willing to make it LARGE in life.
We do not believe in offering jobs but CAREERS instead and that is why our selection process carefully screens every candidate in order to assess their attitude and potential to become future managers.
Our Individual Development Plan, designed for each position, with the help of a systematic learning approach, smoothly steers our employees from one level to another. So join the KFC band wagon and write your own success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Purpose Maintenance Technician
- Must be technically biased
- Daily equipment checklist update.
- Daily diesel, gas, electricity, water, monthly expense tracking and update.
- Equipment history card and consumable bin card recording.
- Must be of electrical/mechanical background (preferably).
- Will handle weekly equipment cleaning.
- Daily PMP chart update.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.