Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Oversee and approve marketing materials
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinate marketing campaigns
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- B.Sc degree in Marketing
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Creative mind-set
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email
Application Deadline 29th January, 2019.