Dewpoint – Our client is a limited liability company licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to build, maintain and operate Metropolitan Fiber Network and Private Network Links (PNL). The organization is a Last Mile Carrier Grade Provider for Optical Transmission connectivity requirements of Telco’s, ISP’s and Enterprise Sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Telecoms
- Maintaining, up-selling, cross-selling and growing existing service revenue
- Meeting and/or exceeding assigned target revenues ensuring new customer contracts
- Meeting overall customer expectations from a sales perspective.
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities
- Positioning the organization as a strategic provider in the industry
- Developing strategic relationships with existing or potential customers to strengthen the organization position with top management regional and/or global decision makers.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Ability to meet set sales goal.
- Candidates must have between 2 – 5 years sales experience in the telecoms Industry.
- Excellent Presentation and prospecting Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!