Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
- Develop new territories
- Build new customer base to maximize sales.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Supervise field marketing and sales force.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Oversee sales activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Manage all sales staff in the region
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate activities of sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads to Sales Manager
- Supervise sales representatives and Canvassers
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Implement strategies to sell products or services.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
- MUST have worked in a FMCG for minimum of 2-3 years consecutively
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Must reside in either Abeokuta or Ibadan
- Supervisory and management experience
- Large team handling capability
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] with the code Sales Supervisor-015 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.