GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a Real Estate, Property Development and Management company based in Ikeja, Lagos is seeking applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer/Clerk of Works
- The postholder will be responsible for supporting the daily operations of the company, including, building maintenance/facilities management, managing small and mid-scale building construction projects, engagement in leasing and property management procedures and general administrative work in the areas of vetting, negotiation and ensuring prompt payment of bills.
- S/He will be maintaining quality control procedures, inspecting and managing on-going construction building site work whilst leasing and handling all inquiries from tenants regarding building maintenance queries and ensuring tenants satisfaction by prompt and complete resolution of maintenance complaints.
- If you have proven work experience in Civil Engineering, Construction or Facilities Management, with excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and negotiation skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, then this job is for you!
- However, to qualify to apply, you must also have Technical/Engineering/Mechanical/Civil related HND or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certifications or trainings in Project Management and/or related field will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
After completing the above form, candidate are expected to forward their CV to: [email protected] stating TNO/2/19 as subject of their email (otherwise email will not be opened).
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!