Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Literacy Coach
- Run enrichment programs such as book club, poetry club and creative writing club etc
- Provide support to children who are learning to read and write
- Support in completing journals
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required
- IT skills
- NYSC members advised to apply.
- Minimum SSCE
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience working with children. Preferably in a school setting.
- Ability to remain calm or composed under stress.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!