Solid Rock Hospital – We are proud to be one of the top Private Hospitals in Lagos Nigeria. Solid Rock Hospital is founded on principled values, which make us compassionately channel our energy around our patients, offering them an affordable option towards a healthier future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Record Officer
- Filing of medical records and loose sheets,
- Answering the phone and providing information to customers in a courteous and timely manner,
- Registration of new clients and Issuing of new medical record numbers
- Analyzing Hospital medical record information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met.etc
- Retrieval and delivery of files throughout the hospital,
- Tracking to and chasing files from different locations throughout the hospital,
- Previous experience in a medical record department or similar setting.
- At least ND/HND in Health Information Management and must be a member of relevant body in Nigeria
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record System
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Familiar with the preparation of monthly DHIS Report.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the concept of good customer service through the use of sound telephone techniques and processing over the counter inquiries.
- Microsoft office skills and knowledge and willingness to advance in same.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.