MediFix develops sustainable healthcare technology solutions for use by individuals, hospitals, laboratories and health related parastatals which helps in promoting speed of access to quality healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Intern)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Good technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely using simple business language.
- Knowledge of the Structured Query Language (SQL) must be able to leverage SQL to create queries which model and/or aggregate large complex datasets.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!