Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industry Solution Executive – Gov PS
Job number: 552691
Employment type: Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Profession: Business Development & Strategy
Travel: 50-75 %
- Industries are digitally transforming and the Industry Solutions Executive (ISE) role is at the leading edge of this transformation journey with our customers. The goal of the Industry Solution Executive (ISE) is leading industry digital transformation engagements and opportunities with Microsoft’s customers, with deep industry knowledge and experience.
- This is a senior role that is operating at a strategic level with customers, with deep engagement and understanding of the industry business issues and strategic challenges.
- The role will use industry experience, expertise and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create unique business value.
- The role of ISE is focused on generating and owning industry solution opportunities, working and selling closely with Microsoft’s partners.
- The role delivers growth of Microsoft cloud services (Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365) by developing the partner ecosystem, and positioning industry solutions that solve the customers’ business challenges as they digitally transform their businesses.
- The role will partner closely with the world-wide industry sales teams and the One Commercial Partner (OCP) team, sharing best practices and customer references/case studies to bring Microsoft’s industry digital transformation stories to life.
- The role is seen as a deep, subject matter expert in their industry and the digital transformation occurring within it.
- The role is a leader in the industry focused sales team and, in partnership with the sales team, builds trusted advisor relationships with key customer business decision-makers, helping them build the program of digital transformation change.
- Overall objective: Drive Microsoft cloud services growth through industry focused solutions (Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365)
- Engaging with customers of strategic accounts to identify, generate and nurture new business opportunities through industry solutions, leading opportunity engagements
- Working with Microsoft partners to build out the Microsoft industry solution portfolio/map, to comprehensively solve business challenges, and identifying industry leading partners for recruitment
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the worldwide industry teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation
- Working with industry focused sales teams at Microsoft as the industry subject matter expert in Digital Transformation account planning
Experiences Required – Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years Industry domain expertise and expertise working in business roles at a company in the target industry
- Significant (10+ years) industry solution selling experience
- Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- MBA desirable
- Business development and sales skills
- Market development skills
Benefits and Perks
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply