UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Senior Information Comm. Technology Associate, GS-7, Maiduguri, Nigeria
- WASH Officer, NO-B, Abuja, Nigeria
- International Polio/Communication for Development Consultant, Nigeria – Multiple locations
- Polio Data Officer (Consultant), Multiple duty station.
- TA Polio Communication and Media Specialist P3, (364 days), Abuja-Nigeria
- TA Polio Data Manager P4, (364 days), Abuja-Nigeria
- Adolescent Development Specialist
- Chief Field Office
- Planning Specialist
- Communication Manager
- Operations Specialist, P4, Abuja, Nigeria, #108781
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
- All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
- Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.