ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Officer
- Ensure correct postings of all customer invoices and subsequent receipts daily on sage and excel (
- Ensure that customers’ requests (orders, invoices, credit notes, reviews, etc.) are promptly carried out.
- Approve payments and receipts
- Allocation of vendor payments
- Daily reconciliation of sage bank records and bank statement
- Check invoice/update statements
- Checking loading sheet against customer invoices, review and print invoices.
- Recording of previous day production (Finished goods) by 10am daily.
- Handling of customers cheques lodgment to banks.
- Weekly review and clearing of suspense and clearing Ledgers (Suspense ledger should not be outstanding for more than 2days)
- Captures of foreign currency payments and receipts
- Update of loan spreadsheet regularly
- Product and sales analysis every Friday
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes on SAGE.
- Statement check (Sage to Excel) customers ledger against sage balances every Friday (reconciliation of customers’ accounts)
- Stock count and reconciliation for finished goods
- Ensure weekly review of all customer GL Entries are carried-out every Friday. (Statement check sage to excel) for accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Ensure reconciliations of domiciliary account by 2nd of every month
- Safeguard of company fixed asset schedule
- Presentation of graphical revenue analysis monthly
- Reconciliation of subsidiary and sister company account ledger
- Analyzing and reporting on debt age analysis monthly
- Follow up and facilitate recovery of overdue debts
- Liaise with Accounts Payable officer to ascertain and update prepayment records for finance manager approval
- Batching of daily relevant Standard Journal Voucher (SJV) and submit same to finance manager for final review and approval
- Posting of credit notes daily
- Response to account disputes and queries
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
- B.Sc in Accounting/Economics.
Job Title: Technical Support Officer
- The successful candidate will join the 1st/ 2nd level Technical support team in providing network infrastructure, business application and telecoms support to ensure optimal IT service delivery to the business within an ITIL framework environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to business users both remotely and face to face
- Maintenance and support of central hardware, operating systems and utilities
- Administer installations, including setting up new systems/hardware and promptly installing updates
- Support of VMware clusters, Site Recovery Manager
- Desktop support – Windows 7
- Support of the following would be highly desirable: Email Systems (Exchange), Windows 2008 Server Systems, VM Ware, Hyper V, Active Directory Account Administration, Mobile phone systems (BES)
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues relating to business applications
- Installing/configuring new computers/telephones
- Troubleshooting IT equipment – printers, scanners etc
- Log all IT incidents and service requests to ensuring a timely resolution
- Perform SOD and EOD duties
- Assist with the Installation, configuring , and support of the LAN and WAN and Internet systems
- Maintain network equipment, servers and users hardware and software
- Maintain effective relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers
- Perform routine manual/automatic backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery
- Assist with data recovery, using tape backup or recovery tools
- Assist in software resting of new releases, proactively escalating issues
- Partake in project work from inception to closure
- Monitoring of applications
- Competence in PC network security issues, including virus protection and prevention
- Maintain the existing network and server systems
- Perform /support HP storage solutions including replication
- Assist in the design of new infrastructure to support changing business needs
- Assist in the management of IT Assets
- Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and request
- Must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in financial services/service oriented industry
- First degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- ITIL Certified
Job Title: Transaction Officer
- Accountable for transactions of a financial and non-financial nature related to account maintenance processing.
- Posting customer deposits, related suspense account entries and adjustments.
- Processing wires and transfers.
- Qualification: HND Upper credit as highest qualification
- Age: 27 years old as at last birthday
- Experience: 1 year experience as a Transaction Officer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!