The ICT HUB is an ICT training firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Digital Media Marketing and other Creative Training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule of office and office equipment
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring
- Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Run Official Errands
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Strictly a minimum of an SSCE/NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND Holder (Higher qualification will not be considered)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Masculine in Gender
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland – Resident in Ikeja, Maryland, Anthony, Ojodu, Ogba, Ogudu, Ojota, Berger and environs will be preferred
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing).
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!