Afritech Multi Concepts Limited was incorporated as Limited Liability Company by the Corporate Affairs Commission under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. The Company which is diversified, has expertise in the provision of Services, Products and Solutions in the areas of ICT, Capacity building, Investment, Agriculture and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Programmer
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
- Prepares reference forusers by writing operating instructions.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Build and use computer-assisted software engineering tools to automate the writing of some code.
- Maintains historical records by documenting development and revision.
- Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND in Computer Science and Computing or its equivalent.
Job Title: Web Developer
- Responsible for desigining, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specification.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practice.
- Maintaining and expanding the website once built
- Researching different software programs,maintaining software documentation.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, java and others server architecture.
- A Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Job Title: Clerical Staff
- In charge of answering, directing and making phone calls.
- Must conduct thesee calls in a professional manner and able to transfer calls and route callers to the proper voicemail box if the person is not there or is on another call.
- Must be familiar with the roles of every employee so calls can be transferred correctly.
- Responsible for both incoming and outgoing mail. coordinate with shipping service such as federal express for package delivery and pic-up.
- Responsible for typing, photocopying, distributing and filing or destroying all internal document, also maintain a filing system in proper alphabetical order.
- Not more than OND or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.