Covantage BPO Limited – Our client, an Aviation oil marketing company urgently needs to to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize our brand visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate.
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Preparing proposals and other documentation for bidding with airlines.
- Applying/Bidding for supply of ATK on behalf of the company.
- Handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria.
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after-sales support services to help increase market share.
- Preparing of invoice for clients.
- Conducting Market Research, developing/translating the organizations Marketing Strategy, Customer Relationship Management, Client/Employee Management and Identifying new business opportunities.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters.
- Improving on sales performance of aviation fuel (Jet A1) while interfacing with prospective clients in the aviation industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.