Tractor Owners and Hiring Facilities Association of Nigeria (TOHFAN) was established in 2003 with 9 tractors and 36 members to provide tractor hiring services to farmers on a commercial basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The job description below gives a list of the typical duties, tasks, and responsibilities expected of the incumbent:
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking our services
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Monitor the customer service quality to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the management to reach a favourable bargain for both parties
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of TOHFAN
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure clients get quality service
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related discipline such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Agriculture. Having a specialization in hospitality management is also vital for the sales executive.
- Proven track record and experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Communication Skill: Sales executives are well versed in interacting with potential clients and regular customers to identify their needs
- Organizational Skills: They should be skilled in organizing and coordinating operations to ensure customer needs are met.
- Candidate must be a young and savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.