Realtor.ng is an all-round online platform that connects buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate. It provides detailed information on homes for sale, lands for sale, apartments for rent and short-lets in Nigeria with a focus on reducing the time it takes for buyers to find a place, and reducing the transaction time for sellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Researching relevant information needed for business development and growth
- Assisting with other tasks as may be needed/required by the director & other staff
- Financial Process development: Building systems around financial control and management of the company
- Financial control: ensuring that promptness in receipts of payments due from clients, and maximizing revenues and frugally managing costs.
- Ensuring accounts are up to date and billing is correct (Cable and Internet, utility bills , rent payments etc.)
- Following up to update/resolve outstanding issues
- Reviewing financial data, analyzing, and making recommendations on where to minimize costs and maximize revenues
- Tracking and updating spreadsheets with regular information on a weekly basis and as frequently as needed/required
- Book Keeping: Tracking monthly income, revenue and expenses and reconciling bank statements
- Analyzing financial data to make business sense of company’s standing
- Business development scouting for new clients both corporate (institutions) and individuals
- Keeping up to date with market place trends, documenting them & making use of business intelligence
- Progress reporting to Director and attending meetings as scheduled
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Motivated individual with an interest in investments, hospitality, real estate, entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Problem solver, analytical and good communicator
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, sociable and hospitable.
- Bachelor’s Degree program from a recognized university (preferably in a related field)
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper
- At least 3 years of work experience in the finance, hospitality or real estate industry
- Fixed monthly salary plus very attractive commission and incentives
- Work hours are from 8am to 6pm. and may require additional flexibility.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.