First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a fast growing financial institution in Lagos is currently seeking the right talent to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Channels Manager
- Liaising with correspondent Banks and switching companies
- Manage card settlement, reconciliation and resolution.
- Responsible for planning the organization’s e-business strategies, and goals regarding e-business development.
- Develops and manages organizational changes needed to meet goals involving e-business strategies.
- Coordinate and negotiate with various departments including product & asset management, marketing and operations department on e-business development initiatives
- Manage customer’s complaint.
- Good and hands on experience in the management of e-channels, ATM, POS, Internet Banking etc.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the financial service sector, with 4 years supervisory experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or a related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of e-business department processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as Subject of the Mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!