Arnergy Solar Limited is a distributed utility technology company that leverage Internet of Things (IoT) to deploy affordable, reliable distributed solar energy solutions to rural and urban consumers and SMEs across Nigeria on a monthly subscription model.
We custom design solar energy systems for commercial and residential clients using tried and tested, intelligent solar energy system ensuring Africans have 24/7 power in their homes while reducing operating expenses of African businesses saving them huge costs otherwise spent on diesel/petrol generator maintenance and increased revenue otherwise lost to cut in production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt
Job type: Full time
Resumption Date: Q1, 2019
- Be professional & properly represent the brand at every maintenance interactions with customers within assigned cluster ensuring high customer perceived value.
- 99.99% energy reliability to customers.
- Ensuring incidents and faults are resolved within service level metrics.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value add.
- Professional preventive and corrective maintenance on schedule.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to engage in intelligent and technical, energy & power conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing and reporting skills.
- Driving experience with valid Driver’s license.
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- In-depth understanding of electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Extensive experience of electrical panels, electrical & power conversion systems.
- In-depth experience of electrical wiring for commercial and residential facilities.
- Intermediate to expert level skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Prior mission critical, fault management, problem management,disaster recovery process, customer support, operation and maintenance.
What we’ll Provide
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa’s future.
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply