Alan & Grant – Our client (Group of companies) is a financial service focused proprietary investment company with subsidiaries that provide services such as: Financial Advisory, Asset Management, Currency, Real Estate, Debt Services and Private Funds Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The successful candidates will play major roles in the subsidiaries’ financial management function, financial strategy, related metrics and regulatory reporting.
- Also candidates will assist with the formulation, execution of the subsidiaries budgets and periodical posting/reconciliation of related accounts.
Qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Relevant Accounting professional qualification and with not less than three (3) years post qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of the GAAP/IFRS reporting framework, finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statement and projections.
- Have a first Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related numerate degree from a recognised University
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!