Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with operations in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manger, Operations
- Our client is seeking to recruit a General Manger with demonstrable experience to fill the vacant position below:
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product and business development, marketing of products and services;
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents;
- Meeting contacts at highest level;
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions;
- Ability to travel as at when needed.
Qualification and Experience
- A good First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable University in Medicine, Sciences, or numerate disciplines such as Actuarial Science, Statistics, Insurance, etc
- Minimum of 10 post NYSC
- Minimum 15 years in relevant and related field
- Age not more than 50 years as at last birthday and physically fit
- Attendance of related courses, seminars/workshops, etc.
- Post graduate qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Health Economics, Insurance or other related fields
- Certification in and/or professional membership of Health, Management and Health Insurance related bodies shall be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities
- In depth knowledge of medicine and paramedical procedures
- Demonstrated ability to evolve administrative policies arid procedures stat monitor compliance;
- Skills in operations management and computerized information system. Good knowledge of human resources planning and development
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skits
- Strong problem solving and analytical skits
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Some basic knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high tech medical systems, processes and procedures;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the NHIS guidelines and operations of HMOs and HCPs;
- Ability to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary workforce
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!