Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with operations in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manger, Operations
- Our client is seeking to recruit a General Manger with demonstrable experience to fill the vacant position below:
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product and business development, marketing of products and services;
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents;
- Meeting contacts at highest level;
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions;
- Ability to travel as at when needed.
Qualification and Experience
- A good First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable University in Medicine, Sciences, or numerate disciplines such as Actuarial Science, Statistics, Insurance, etc
- Minimum of 10 post NYSC
- Minimum 15 years in relevant and related field
- Age not more than 50 years as at last birthday and physically fit
- Attendance of related courses, seminars/workshops, etc.
- Post graduate qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Health Economics, Insurance or other related fields
- Certification in and/or professional membership of Health, Management and Health Insurance related bodies shall be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities
- In depth knowledge of medicine and paramedical procedures
- Demonstrated ability to evolve administrative policies arid procedures stat monitor compliance;
- Skills in operations management and computerized information system. Good knowledge of human resources planning and development
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skits
- Strong problem solving and analytical skits
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Some basic knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high tech medical systems, processes and procedures;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the NHIS guidelines and operations of HMOs and HCPs;
- Ability to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary workforce
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!