DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Human Resource Manager who will oversee all HR functional activities; employee relations, benefits administration, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment / employment and labour law compliance.
- Develop and implement a performance management process and policy.
- Investigate and manage employee grievance procedure
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and processes
- Develop a performance-based KPI structure
- Identify and develop training programs that will be beneficial to staff.
- We are looking for a self-starter who can enforce work processes and do the following:
- Ensure all HR records and employee records are maintained properly and up to date.
- Develop training programs that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the recruitment, selection & confirmation, onboarding, and engagement of new hires
- Ensure the processing of employee benefits e.g. overtime allowance, leave allowance, transport allowances, HMO etc
The candidate must have the following:
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical skills
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in Human resources
- Knowledge of MS Office suite & HRIS systems (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to plan, schedule, multi-task and coordinate effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject tagged “Human Resource Manager” to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!