Techie Planet Limited is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Swift Developer
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of software development projects.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS for Apple mobile phones and tablets.
- Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for iOS
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other team members in brainstorming sessions to define, design, test and ship new features
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Experience with using Google Maps and Geolocation APIs with Swift
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores for iOS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git.
- Ability to develop Android apps is a big advantage
- Ability to work with Java, PHP or NodeJS is a plus.
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
N1,440,000 – N2,400,000 per annum.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!