Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, Anambra, lagos and Niger. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- OND/ NCE in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] making the Job Title the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!