Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, Anambra, lagos and Niger. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- OND/ NCE in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] making the Job Title the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!