XPLOITCLOT is a digital business organization, with interest in community development. The organization is set to embark on her social impact project, projected to affect the lives of young adult and teenagers in public secondary schools across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
- We are calling for volunteers with the community interest at heart and zeal for under-served student’s development.
- The social impact project is of long duration and requires your presence only once a week at a minimum of 3 hours for a period of 3 months. However, we are open to shifting volunteers for more flexibility.
Volunteer Roles include
- Registration Volunteer: Welcome students and provide registration support.
- Media Volunteer: photo and video coverage
- Board Game Trainee Volunteer: Training student on how to play and master the art of any of the specified game: Chess, Scrabble, and Monopoly
To volunteer you should meet at least any of the following criteria’s:
- Knowledgeable in playing / training of Scrabble or Chess or Monopoly.
- Idea maniacs (help us bring crazy & innovative activities)
- Social media specialists with little knowledge in graphic design.
- Event management and co-ordination.
You are required to:
- To commit at least 3 hours a week of volunteering
- To wear the provided branded top at the point of volunteering.
Why Should You Volunteer?
- Meet like-minded people
- Strengthen your CV.
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the community
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Interest to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th January, 2019.
- Volunteers should live within Lagos around Abule Egba or Agege or Sango Otta for easy access to schools of implementation.
- Volunteer spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- With high demand, volunteer shifts may fill up before the deadline. Apply as soon as possible.
For More Information: Contact Volunteer Manager via WhatsApp on 08162376591.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!