Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC/Electrical Engineer
- The Electrical design engineer will develop new electrical systems for various applications.
- He would be responsible for developing system specifications and layouts and also test the systems and make adjustments as needed. In addition.
- He would provide support throughout the sites construction processes.
- Assist and support the operations (technical and admin) team
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Support or supervise field teams and installation progress
- Manage site logs (Diesel levels, PV production, Gen run time etc.)
- Organize and manage all operations data and archive
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on and offsite
- Pulling inventory for each installation job
- Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
- Electrical wiring of solar hybrid system (AC and DC)
- Trouble shooting and maintenance
- Document completion of completed installation
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Coordinate and maintain spares and consumables for various systems
- Identify and implement energy and utility conservation measures
- Identify quality or safety improvement opportunities
- Clean-up of job site
- Provide leadership for those reporting to you by clearly communicating the mission, goals and values of Starsight
- Ensure work performed by all technicians is of good workmanship and compliant with current local codes.
- Review the performance of those reporting to you. Provide coaching, technical training, etc. to help your managers improve their performance
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Perform weekly /monthly safety & quality control inspections
- Troubleshoot technical issues for his team Provide technical assistance for other staff as necessary
- Attentive to emails and phone calls from management and the office
- Support the design process and permit submittal
Qualification and Skills Required
- Must have a Project management concepts – from scheduling to meeting deadlines, and should be able to adhere to project management guidelines and processes.
- Must have knowledge of electrical codes and should be able to use CAD on a daily basis.
- Must be experienced in collecting and analyzing data
- Must possess strong leadership capabilities
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Candidate is expected to consistently display strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented time manager with the ability to meet deadlines and focus on project schedules.
- Must possess organizational, leadership, and creative skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th January, 2019.
Job Title: Retail Sales Operations Manager – Chain Stores
- The General Manager, Retail Sales Operations will be responsible for the day to day profitable operations of all retail stores under his management in line with the company’s retail operating standards and set objectives.
- Create business plan for the stores and communicates same to get buy-in
- Day to day oversight on all company’s retail operating stores to ensure profitability and other performance indicators are met.
- Champion the development, update and enforcement of retail operating standards and policies across all company locations.
- Maintaining best practice visual merchandising standards across all assigned locations
- Institute best-in-class loss prevention and risk control strategies aimed at protecting company’s assets and managing costs
- Ensuring that all the stores are working towards higher profitability
- Visit individual stores and investigating the performance and operations of each store periodically.
- Provide troubleshooting solutions to stores in times of problems
- Create end-to-end sales plan, display plans and ad plans customized for each aspect of the retail business
- Maintain comprehensive awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape
- Ensuring proper controls and minimal shrinkage to the company’s retail inventory
- Working with the Human Resource function to identify and recruit key retail sales staff
- Training, coaching and mentoring of retail sales staff
- Report daily/ weekly to the Managing Director about the performance of each store
Required skills/ attributes
- A business related degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in retail operations in a world-class supermarket or departmental store chain
- Familiar with a variety of the retail concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills in order to study the functioning of stores
- Sound knowledge about sales and marketing strategies
- Creativity to think up new plans to increase the productivity of retail store
- Excellent leadership and management capabilities
- Strong financial and commercial skills
- Proven track record of success at multi-location modern retail operations management preferably in ICT industry
- Strong FMCG expereience
- Negotiable based on quality of experience & qualification: between 3million – 4million per annum
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.