KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Management Consultant
- The consultant will participate in the delivery of change management solutions to address clients’ change/transformation efforts
- This will involve supporting clients to manage changes to business processes, systems and technology, organization structures, job roles, etc.
Detailed Job Description
- Design and execute stakeholder engagement plans, communication plans and campaigns
- Develop and deliver learning solutions that will support organizational change
- Develop deliverables and reports that document insights obtained, actionable plans and appropriate migration strategies for sustaining change efforts
- Engage clients’ stakeholders and assess client data to obtain a clear understanding of the rationale for the change
- Assess organizational readiness for change; Identify and analyze the risks arising from clients’ proposed change initiatives
- Conduct detailed change assessments to identify processes and jobs that will be impacted by the clients’ change initiatives
- Develop change management strategies based on considerations of the client’s environment, stakeholder needs, and the desired future state
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in using MS Office tools especially MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Project,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Human Resources or related Social Science discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant work experience related to change management or human resource consulting
- Previous experience in organizational change efforts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply