Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a reputable institution is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff and students at the College.
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged, investigated and resolved (or escalated where appropriate).
- Identify, implement and document workarounds for desktop related problems within the knowledge Base.
- Microsoft Windows and related desktop products including Office 2010-2013,Citrix, Virtual Desktops, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, Internet Access and security solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of five years experience
- Possess cognate years of experience similar role within an institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the mail.