Kloverharris limited is a human resource/IT consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solution through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer’s
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Develops and executes strategic product plans for credit and debit products, this includes all new and existing product design, development, implementation, roll-out and campaign management.
- Monitors industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing.
- Develops and maintains product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Participates in establishing annual goals and objectives for each product and develops management reports to track progress on a monthly basis.
- Provides input regarding pricing, features and related policies.
- Works with internal departments on issues related to development, implementation, and on-going servicing. This includes close collaboration with IT, Lending, and Retail Services and Operations.
- Provides recommendations on product pricing strategy.
- Card and payments industry experience, highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
- Four years’ experience in products and services development in a banking or financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, including industry leaders, the legislative environment, and understanding of bank or credit union product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of all credit union business products and services as it relates to all businesses and market segments.
- Strategic thinker and innovative.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple departments
Job Title: Fleet Manager (Car Rental Business)
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling fleet management activities like procurement, repairs, maintenance, servicing etc. according to priority and ensuring that all these functions are carried out within the established procedures.
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the necessary licenses and permits they need to legally transport clients.
- Manage schedules drivers to ensure timely response to job orders.
- Responsible for up to – date vehicle registration, insurance and all road compliance documentation for all existing and new vehicles in cover is fleet.
- Analyses maintenance costs and provides recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Tracks fleet usage and maintains accurate inventories of cars.
- Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operations, assesses risks and safety issues to ensure safe and efficient repairs.
- Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required.
- Prepares regular management reports, as well as ad-hoc reports as required Human Resources
- Conducts performance appraisals and liaises with Human Resources to develop appropriate training and development plans for employees under incumbent’s responsibility.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must have a degree qualification in any social sciences courses.
- A male preferably.
- Human with Technical Management skills.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years relevant experience in car rental business.
Job Title: Business Manager (Cosmetic Industry)
- Supervise Beauty Advisor in converting potential return into a sale through courtesy and professionalism
- Partner with Sales Staff to complete sales
- Preparing and overseeing the administration of budgets, cash flow, account payments and financial planning in order to ensure an organisation meets its financial goals.
- Advising leaders and stakeholders on financial, compliance and organisational matters.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of particular departments such as HR, marketing, administration or sales.
- Assist in training, coaching, motivating, and developing new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and department productivity goals
- Review and analyse business performance on daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Review advertising calendar and ensure proper execution of events
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation; communicate advertising and events information to associates
- Assist in the coordination of operational tasks as required such as, putting out new merchandise, sales & event set-up & damages
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors through delegation to self and staff
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, & special events
- Participate in physical inventory process
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Multitasking ability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Great communication and managerial skills.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!