Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Core Network Engineer – CS
- New software release update and implementation when they become available
- To monitor the system Clear Codes daily and perform activity to minimize the occurrence
- Attend meeting with the customer and is responsible to ensure the quality service
- To create & modify routing & digit translation on different nodes when requested
- To get involved in software & hardware upgrade if requested
- Ensure the trouble ticket resolution within required SLA.
- Perform Second Line Maintenance support for all Core Network NEs including MSOFTX3000, UMG, HLR, STP, SBC and NGN and associated elements
- Carry out hardware and software expansion/faults for the existing operational network
- Escalate the trouble ticket to third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until it solved, Case owner once they get it from CS TL/Manager or Shift Duty Engineer
- Solve the problems within SLA base on the contract
- Daily health check performance and analysis, report immediately in case of any ambiguity
- To be involved in planned activities, like BSC/RNC integration, POI integration, new node integration in the network
- Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s (plus point) in Telecommunication or equivalent.
- Vendor experience of minimum 5 years in fault management, performance & capacity monitoring, and configuration management.
- Experience in Huawei circuit switching equipment’s is a must + Experience will be a plus point
- Experience in system upgrades, expansions & health checks of the network
- Familiar with O&M and technical support work flow
- Well versed with 2G/3G circuit and CSFB LTE network architecture & protocols
- Huawei Core Network CS experience including MSOFTX3000, UMG, HLR, STP, SBC and NGN
- Process and Project Management, Customer Expectation Management
- Configuration Management and implementation of the plan
- Trouble ticket management, Prioritization, Fault diagnosis, Remote fault resolution, Management and control.
- Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests
- 24×7 availability to support after office hours, and be able to relocate with in the country
- Ability to travel without advance notice throughout the area of Managed Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as “Senior Core Network Engineer – CS”
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019