Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a multinational outstanding player in the oil and gas industry involved in the exploration of crude. We are looking for highly committed, resourceful, self-motivated, result-oriented and multi-disciplinary persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Completion Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Effective, efficient and safe drilling and completion operations in accordance with drilling program and specifications.
- Manage personnel, equipment and materials at rig site operations
- Ensure that drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with program and all the relevant company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- Supervise drilling and completion execution assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
- IWCF certified (theoretical and practical BLOW-OUT PREVENTION COURSE as per level 4 chart 476 IOGP)
- Training in drilling, completion, subsurface and reservoir courses.
- Diploma in a Scientific or Technical discipline.
- 5 years of Oil and Gas Industry experience and 10 years of drilling and completion activities experience.
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!