Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in accounting? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time-frame? Tek Experts is hiring an Accountant in our Lagos Office.
- Tek Experts is a global IT company providing various services to leading international vendors. Tek Experts partners with global organizations to help them expand or transform their services domestically and internationally.
- We help companies excel at what they do best by providing the support, infrastructure and expertise. Our IT and business support services include software support, application development, training and education, sales support, customer care, hardware support and software solutions.
- As an Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the setting of accounting function, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring the implementation of the company accounting control procedures, and reconciliation of accounts (Bank statement, payable and receivable) and general payroll functions.
What we’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General payroll function
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Ad hoc duties
- Perform the general accounting function
- Assure that the company’s financial statements comply with IFRS
- Understand company operations to ensure that all necessary accounting entries are created and entered the system on a timely basis
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts AP & AR
Qualifications and Competences
- Excellent English language skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Initiative & pro-active
- Team spirit, integrity.
- Strong communication skills
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Preferable 5 years of accounting experience
- Good working knowledge of IRS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!