Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Job ID: R-0001205
Job type: Full time
- Directly responsible for the safety and security of each flight. To assist the Flight Crew in achieving successful flights operations and to maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
- Upholds Safety and Security standards
- Ensures that pre and post flight checks are completed.
- Monitors waste and the use of equipment appropriately.
- Ensures effective communication with the Flight Crew.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures, including AVMED, are followed correctly.
- Achieves On Time Departure without compromising on safety and security standards.
- To maximize the customer experience in the cabin, ensuring that it meets the BHNL’s service standard.
- Ensuring that individual passenger needs are recognized.
- To build an effective relationship with Customers and Crew, demonstrating BHNL Brand / values.
- To effectively communicate changes that would impact the in-flight services.
- To understand the Company’s objectives and how related departments work in order to build effective working relationships.
- Directly responsible for the flight safety in accordance with SEP manual, NCAA and JAR Ops procedures.
- Throughout employment, remain fully conversant with SEP procedures and successfully complete annual recurrent training.
- Candidate should possess a University degree (Bachelor’s) or HND qualification
- Must have at least 2 years experience.
- A current NSAA issued license.
- Type rated on the ERJ135/145
Job Title: First Officer – ERJ 135/145
Job Type: Full Time
- A current FAA/EASA/NCAA license.
- Total time – 1000 hours minimum.
- Total Multi – 700 hours minimum.
- Multi-Crew rated.
- Instrument Rated.
- Class 1 medical.
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer – NGA-105
Job ID: R-0001208
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Must hold an NCAA aircraft maintenance license, type rated on at least one of these aircraft types (S76C++, S76D, AW139, AW189, S92) or FAA & P (or equivalent) with OEM training certificates and documented evidence of experience on the above types.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience on aircraft type.
- Must have a good working experience on any of the listed aircraft types.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot.
- Must be a good team player/must be pro-active
Job Title: Captain
Ref No: R-0001207
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full time
- Must hold a current FAA/EASA/NCAA license
- Total time – 3000 hours minimum
- Total PLC – 2000 hours minimum
- Totsl PLC Helicopter – 1500 hours minimum
- Total Multi PLC – 1200 hours minimum
- Total Offshore – 500 hours minimum
- Must be currently rated as Captain in a recognised airline
- Must have 3500 hours total flying experience of which 1500 hours are post command
- At least one year offshore experience
- Class 1 medical
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
Application Deadline 12th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!