Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a fast growing Manufacturing and Production company requires the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
- Carry out detail analyses of production cost (raw material, machine hour, man hour) and monitor same to ensure all cost or expenditure are captured and properly recorded.
- Check all finished products or work in progress to determine actual production cost and report any detected variance to the management for appropriate decision.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Accurate prediction of relevant costs and time line for delivery of products to clients/customers.
- Carry out regular market survey to determine the local and international materials cost and advise management appropriately e.t.c.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Assisting in Month end close of General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Minimum of 10 years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelors and Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Professional certifications in ICAN/ACCA is mandatory.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Must have a strong cost accounting background and excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply