Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Tool Pusher (Night/Day)
Req ID: Req-1487
- Review, understanding and comply with the Project Quality Plan/System.
- Review, understanding and comply with the Project Safety Management Plan/System and participation in setting worksite safety objectives and key performance indicators.
- Review, understand and comply with Emergency Safety Plan and Bridging documentation between client and HdB Management systems
- Associate/2 Years Diploma/Diploma or relevant degree
- 7+ years Marine Experience
- Experience with Siem Helix LWO Unit
- Engineering Degree, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment, Tool Pusher
Job Title: Driller
Req ID: Req-1488
- Directly Supervise Deck crew and 3rd Party/vendors on deck
- As delegate of the Rig Superintendent/Toolpusher, secure the well in emergency situations and be aware of environmental aspects at all times.
- Ensure that the Toolpusher, Rig Superintendent and Client are advised of all current and/or changing conditions.
- Under instruction from the Rig Superintendent they will conduct Well Control Drills.
- Ensure that well control equipment is correctly maintained, installed and pressure tested.
- Take direction from the Toolpusher in all Well Control Operations.
- Ensure that they have read the vessels Well Control Manual that includes the current HdB Policies on Well Control & Barriers.
- Driller, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply