Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas firm with several line of businesses located in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Establish , develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the industrial sector
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities or attend to their complaints and queries
- Search for potential clients in various industries, in the assigned region by the General Manager, to widen the customers portfolio
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Prepare quotations based on the technical specifications requested and pricing policy adopted by the company
- Negotiate with the client on various terms and conditions of quotations and or contracts until closing the deal
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with clients tender and contract terms and conditions in line with Company accepted parameters and clients’ needs
- Coordinate and follow up on sales projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Analyse costs and sales in order to achieve sales targets on timely basis
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales targets, or others as require by Management
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services ; attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments ( sales, service, logistics, etc…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Min of 5-8 years of experience, preferably in a related field
- Experience in selling compressors, blowers , generators or heavy machinery is a plus.
- Very good command of English ( spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Word, powerpoint , excel, etc…)
- Previous experience with any CRM Software is a plus
- Job requires traveling within the country
- Driver license is required
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Diagnose technical and abnormal operations and determine the proper solution or service required
- Plan maintenance work and ensure that the parts that need replacing are available in stock
- Perform various maintenance activities including breakdown, preventative & corrective maintenance, repairs, disassembly and replacements, in addition to overhauling of client equipment as per contractual requirements and according to OEM standards.
- Conduct the various repairs to enhance reliability , save energy and optimize peformance
- Prepare all necessary project-related and service reports in a timely and professional fashion.
- Maintain an inventory of the equipment and parts required for the repair work
- Conduct safety checks on machines after completing work to make sure all is in order before handing over to client
- Train customer staff on operating the different machines or equipment
- Interface directly with client maintenance teams as necessary to provide feedback & support as per contractual agreement
- Perform work in a safe manner as per established HSE procedures and practices in addition to maintaining a good housekeeping on site and in the workshop at all times
- Liaise with inter-company departments to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction
- Engineering or Technical University Degree
- Min of 4-8 years of experience in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in compressed air systems, electric motors, and utilities equipment is required
- Comprehensive understanding of all maintenance principles including condition monitoring and root cause analysis techniques
- Proficiency in English ( spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, excel, etc…)
- Job requires traveling within the country
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive and winning attitude.
- To attend safety induction program
- Attend health and safety awareness program annually
- Report hazards and ear misses
- Compliance with personnel protective equipment when required on your job
- Attend to fire conscious at all time.
Job Title: Lead Technician
Main Tasks include
- Lead, supervise and motivate a team of senior and junior technicians
- Identify training needs and provide coaching
- Dispatch tasks among team, set goals and deadlines and monitor performance
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets.
- Prepare detailed dismantling reports of the various equipment’s handled and present recommendation to customers
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high Pressure testing equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the final quality control of manufactured parts and units prior to shipping and delivery of equipment.
- Install and complete overhauls of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs
- Represent the company while interacting professionally with clients to provide them technical, product and business knowledge to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Provide quality customer service through answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Coordinate with other teams, mainly the sales to support sales process and further develop the business
- Min of Technical School Diploma. Minimum HND in Mechnanical Engineering or any related field.
- Min of 15 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly
- Min of 5 years of experience in a supervisory/ leadership role
- Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is a plus
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work is essential.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness is essential
- Welding experience is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics.
- Ability to read, write and interpret manuals and instructions.
- Ability to use electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and hand tools
- Ability to use precision measurement tools such as micrometers and other related measurement tools.
- Ability to work in a team and TQM environment and be a contributing member.
- Ability to prepare accurate and timely reports
- Ability to understand requirements to build pump and related equipment
- Good math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office ( word, excel….)
- HSE trainings and certifications
- Swimming capability is a requirement
- Offshore experience in addition to Bosiet /Huet trainings
Job Title: Office Administration Officer
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Administration of company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Min of National or Higher National Diploma, B.Sc or B.A in Economics, Banking and Finance.
- Should be a MALE and must have Min of 3 years’ experience as an OFFICE ADMINISTRATION/ACCOUNT OFFICER.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using the job position eg: “Sales Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates applying for the position of Service Engineer should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position eg: “Service Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.