Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician (Fire Alarm)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate with a team of Technicians in high rise building maintenance, repair, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
- HSE knowledge in terms of fire safety.
- Carry out work assignments and prepare reports on assigned tasks.
- Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in building maintenance.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipment, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive e.t.c
- Knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.