Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Associate
Location: VI, Lagos
Department: Product Development
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
Description of the Job
- Fenix International is looking for a dynamic, motivated and disciplined person with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energies and financial inclusion to join the team in Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Product Portfolio Manager of ENGIE Fenix Nigeria, the Product Associate will mainly ensure the documentation and resolution of product related technical problems, the training of field agents and field research within of a dynamic start-up that evolves at the borders of renewable energy and payment technologies mobile.
- Assist Service Centers and Customer Service Units in problem solving (high-level technical Support) in conjunction with the Solar Home Systems engineering team based in Kampala (Uganda).
- Ensure regular updates of training materials, operating procedures, training guides and technical documents related to the Solar Home Systems.
- Assist the Product Portfolio Manager in carrying out field studies on the product ranges and user behavior.
- Assist the Product Portfolio Manager in the monitoring of key indicators during the launches of the new products.
- Conduct training on Products and 1st level Technical problem solving for operational agents (SEAs, QRAs and CSUs).
- Prepare detailed Product related reports as required by the Product Portfolio Manager.
- Must understand product ideation and development processes.
- Prepare periodic product related reports for key stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to CX team on 2nd level technical issues, liaising with the Ugandan technical product team
- Must be able to qualify and quantify the technical failures on our products by utilizing information from various sources (Service Center, Sales teams, Call center)
- Actively listen and document customer recommendations on product evolution.
- Training of sales teams to ensure adequate knowledge of first level support across the regions.
- Regularly update/document FAQs and other knowledge materials based on newly identified product issues including post product launch challenges.
Skills and experience required:
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical, incident resolution and product management skills
- Strong commitment to serving the needs and improving the quality of life of rural households in Nigeria
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Demonstrated experience in Sub-Saharan Africa, ideally in Nigeria
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with Tableau, SQL or other visualization or data management tools
- Experience in writing technical support and user guide on products
- Knowledge of mobile payment methods (USSD, Pay As You Go …)
- Excellent command of English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: At Fenix, we know that the diversity of origins, experiences, cultures and thoughts is crucial for building a competitive business and a supportive workplace generating innovative ideas that change the lives of our customers. We particularly encourage Nigeria nationals to apply.