Rimdinado International Limited – We are a global brand, leveraging on technology and changing business conditions to provide cutting edge solutions to our communities.We provide human capital management,Organizational design and development and business process management consulting services for our wide range local and international clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Accounts Officer
- General office administration
- Maintaining internal communication and
- Maintain impress and monitor income and expense log
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Make and receive calls for company
- Responsible for office admin activities such as cleaners, staff events, feeding plans during events and logistics
- Perform General Office duties such as Ordering Supplies, Maintaining Records Management Systems, and performing Basic Bookkeeping work.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting or financial related course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Not more than 24 years old
- Not less than 2 years experience
Job Title: ICT Assistant
- Manage customer database
- Generate report, store completed work in designated location and perform back operations
- Manage online store and web portals
- Diagnose computer problems
- Monitor computer processing systems,
- Install software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs.
- Responsible for set up computer equipment, schedule maintenance and teach other members of staff to use programs.
- Other job duties can include minor repairs and computer parts ordering.
- First degree or HND in Computer Science or any related course.
- Strong knowledge of computers, data entry and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, computer accessories such as scanners, operating systems and basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security may also be required.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) are added advantage.
- Not more than 26 years old and not less than 2 years experience as ICT technician.
Job Title: Dispensary Assistant
- Perform inventory, audits, purchase supplies and packaging
- Record keeping
- Performs administrative duties including receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Gathers, organizes, and assesses patient information
- Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
- Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist
- Maintains electronic patient information
- Prepares billing information for medications
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed.
- ND or HND Nursing Science or Med Lab Tech
- Not less than 2 years experience in any of the above areas
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to use computer for day to day task
- Basic mathematical skills
- Detail-Oriented, Works Well with a Team, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Excellent Verbal Communication Skills, Good Listener, Follows Instructions Well, Discreet, Organizational Skills, Strong Scientific Skills, Excellent Memorization Skills, Adaptive Learner, Computer Skills, Knowledge of Drug Regulations, Multi-Tasking Skills, Record-Keeping Ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a brief Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position title eg:”Front Desk/Accounts Officer” as email subject
Application Deadline 18th February, 2019.